Journée de formation - Ausbildungstag
* 24. Mai / 24 mai 2018 BFS, Espace de l'Europe 10, 2010 Neuchâtel - Les études prospectives et leur base statistique I Prospektive Studien und ihre statistischen Grundlagen.*
in diesem Bereich anzustossen.
Lambert Award for Young Statisticians 2018
The Swiss Statistical Society (SSS) has established since 2013 the Johann Heinrich Lambert Award to recognise the work of young statisticians. The Lambert Award consists of a certificate and 1000 Swiss Francs. It entitles to a plenary talk at the Swiss Statistics Meeting in 2018 (Monday August 27 to Wednesday August 29) at the University of Zurich.
The Jury is composed of the following 5 members:
• Prof. Eva Cantoni, University of Geneva (Chair)
• Dr Michael Beer, Centralschweizerische Kraftwerke AG
• Prof. Lutz Dümbgen, University of Bern
• Prof. Beat Hulliger, School of Business FHNW
• Dr Matti Langel, Office cantonal de la statistique Genève
Practical introduction to python language
Friday, 25th May 2018, 9h -17h - FRISAM ( c/o Haute école d'ingénierie et d'architecture de Fribourg I Bd de Pérolles 80, CP 32 I1705 Fribourg)
This lecture is intended for people who wish to discover the rich set of tools provided by the Python programming language and learn the basic structure of this language. This lecture is given in French by Prof. Jean-Luc Robyr.
Introduction to the Python language and to its various existing tools.
Installation of packages
Installation of the Anaconda environment on the participants computers
Presentation of the Spyder environment (script, commande line, help menu,…)
Introduction to the Python syntax through practical examples
Creation of GUI
Data importation and analysis (fit, statistical tools)
Numerical resolution of differential equations