Members of the SSS enjoy several privileges:
- Get all important news and events of the statistical community per e-mail (job offers, calls for papers, events and news).
- Get three issues per year of the SSS bulletin featuring matters internal to the Statistical Society as well as scientific papers and background information on statistical topics.
- Pay a reduced admission fee for SSS events and events by associated institutions.
- Subscribe to the journal Significance at a special price (optional).
- Enjoy networking opportunities, share your experiences and best practices, contribute actively to the work and the activities of the Swiss Statistical Society , and help us raise awareness for the importance of Statistics as a method and a discipline in science, business and the public sector.
There are three types of membership:
- Single members pay CHF 70 per year.
- Students pay CHF 30 per year for the first two years of their membership.
- Collective members (businesses, institutions, ...) pay CHF 350 per year, and take advantage of reductions and privileges for all their employees.
The business year of the SSS starts on July 1st of a given year and ends on June 30th the following year.