Lambert Award for Young Statisticians 2018
The Swiss Statistical Society (SSS) has established since 2013 the Johann Heinrich Lambert Award to recognise the work of young statisticians. The Lambert Award consists of a certificate and 1000 Swiss Francs. It entitles to a plenary talk at the Swiss Statistics Meeting in 2018 (Monday August 27 to Wednesday August 29) at the University of Zurich.
The Jury is composed of the following 5 members:
- Prof. Eva Cantoni, University of Geneva (Chair)
• Dr Michael Beer, Centralschweizerische Kraftwerke AG
• Prof. Lutz Dümbgen, University of Bern
• Prof. Beat Hulliger, School of Business FHNW
• Dr Matti Langel, Office cantonal de la statistique Genève